Your pop up blocker may be preventing the MarketSmith tool from opening.
Learn how to resolve this issue.
Marketsmith has been great in pulling up old posts that are most relevant to the current environment. Several attributes stand out on this launch.
1. In 6 days the stock ran more than 32%.
2. October 18th came in with pocket pivot volume.
3. None of the bars of the 6 day run retrace 50% of the previous days thrust up.
4. The 6 day run exhibits rapid acceleration/parabolic action along the lows of the 6 day run.
It would be great if a stock like ARMH shook out in today's correction in a similar manner.
5. RS line makes a new high way ahead of the price.
Abe: Nice analysis; thnx for posting. I agree with you re: the ability to go back and dissect any point in time in a stock's history using MS is awesome. Using it in combo with the numerous charts available in print form from IBD seminars (especially the Chart Book from Level III). Like you, I would love to see ARMH (or anything else) start moving this market back up and act a little parabolic! Brad
© 2014 MarketSmith, Incorporated. All Rights Reserved. MarketSmith® is a registered trademark of MarketSmith, Incorporated. All data provided by William O'Neil + Co. Incorporated unless otherwise noted.