Your pop up blocker may be preventing the MarketSmith tool from opening.
Learn how to resolve this issue.
The components I use to evaluate a CAN SLIM run:
2. High volume break out
3. Powerful Leg One early as the market starts to turn upward should give me at least a second leg higher
4. Leg Two is separated from Leg One by at least 4 lower closes - hopefully above the 20 day line
5. Does Leg Two start with Pocket Pivot volume?
6. After Leg Two I start expecting a test of the 50 day line so I lighten up when I get three days without accumulation after a 2nd leg up from the base.
7. If after Leg Two I get a high and tight base instead of a test of the 50 day line and we are still in the first few months of a turn higher in the market, I really want to try to hold it for a 3-5 month total run
8. From the base above the 50 day, I expect two more legs higher.
9. Repeat rule 6 and lighten up when three days without accumulation show up in the 2nd leg higher.
10. A third leg higher from the last CAN SLIM base is probably going to cause me to unload quite a bit of my position.
© 2013 MarketSmith, Incorporated. All Rights Reserved. MarketSmith® is a registered trademark of MarketSmith, Incorporated. All data provided by William O'Neil + Co. Incorporated unless otherwise noted.